Former Player Resources
Health topic one-pagers by the Football Players Health Study
Tips for Locating a Primary Care Physician
- If you have health insurance, your insurance company will have a list of primary care physicians within your network.
- Try reaching out to friends and family members for referrals to their primary care physicians.
- Large hospitals in your area will list available physicians on their website. Try reaching out to your local hospital for their available primary care physicians.
Subspecialty Care Academic Medical Centers
List of academic medical centers: health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings
Many of our Study Researchers are Practicing Physicians
If you would like to reach out to their offices please use Harvard Catalyst Profiles to locate their contact information and make an appointment.
Former players without health insurance
800-318-2596 | www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/individual/
Joint replacement, discount prescription card, assisted living and more
Helping Qualified Players In Need
800-372-2000 | yourpaf.com
Andre Collins | Executive Director
Tyrone Allen | Director
Laura Stefanow | Assistant
Cigna Counseling Assistance Program
866-421-8628 *option 4
Baltimore NFL benefits office for T&P, Disability, Plan 88, pension, second career, annuity and other benefits filing
Here to answer player benefits and insurance questions
- 800-372-2000 x155
- Benefits: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miki Yaras-Davis | Senior Director
Bethany Marshall | Director
Chris Smith | Assistant Director
Adora Williams | Senior Manager
Brian Francis | Manager
1133 20th Street NW
Washington, DC 20036
Monetary grants for qualified vested former players experiencing hardships
800-635-4625 | www.nflplayercare.com
- NFL LifeLine | 800-506-0078 | NFLLifeline.org
The Pro Football Retired Players Association (PFRPA) is the first independent and court established retired NFL player organization, exclusively designed to develop programs and benefits for the betterment of retired NFL players.
For general inquires or to request to fill out a Retired Player Profile, call (703) 415-1500 or email email@example.com.
Bob Schmidt | Executive Director
Joe Agbasi | Senior Director
Ryan Crupnick | Membership Director